Multi-Channel I-V Measurement System measures the current-voltage relationships (I-V curves) of photovoltaic (PV) modules.
The system can both source and sink current, providing multi-quadrant measurement capability. This enables measurement of PV module I-V curves under either illuminated (light I-V) or non-illuminated (dark I-V) conditions.
The master chassis provides for measurement of a single PV Module, and the optional expansion chassis allows for the simultaneous testing of up to six PV modules.
- Configurations available for a wide range of PV module currents and voltages.
- Input channels for module temperature measurements (Pt-100 RTD or type K Thermocouple)
- Tracking modes, which allow the user to actively track Pmax, Voc, Isc, or any fixed current or voltage
- System software to extract typical device parameters inclulding Isc, Voc, Impp, Vmpp, Pmax, and others
- Ability to operate in either a standalone mode or as part of an automated process control system
- Separate input for a PV reference cell for irradiance measurement
Multi-Channel I-V Measurement Systems for PV Modules
6 - 8 Weeks From Date Of order Confirmation